Hello everyone! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
If you aren’t familiar with the challenges, here’s a little information about them to get you started. We offer 8 monthly challenges in the forum each month. If you play along with these challenges you can earn yourself a coupon to use on your next Lilypad shopping spree. You will earn as follows: 2 challenges = 10% off, 4 challenges = 20% off and 6 challenges = 30% off. Also, if you finish at least 7 challenges, in addition to your coupon, you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate! Now let’s look at some of the standout pages created for October’s challenges:
1. Journaling Challenge – Journal a favorite memory using the 5 w’s: who, what, where, when & why:
by Heidi Nicole:
3. Photography Challenge – Scrap an outdoor photo of your current weather:
4. Random Challenge – Use a date element on your layout:
5. Inspiration Challenge – Help raise breast cancer awareness by using a pink bow, pink ribbon/ric rac or strip/band of pink paper on your layout. Also for every page submitted for this challenge, our host Em will donate $1 AUD to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia and Laura (the TLP owner) has agreed to match those donations! Here are some great pink pages:
7. Style Challenge – Create a minimalist page using bold color:
by Christina W:
Oh my goodness! I found SOOOO many fabulous layouts in the challenge galleries today! I loved so many of them as you can see. Ha ha! I hope all of these fabulous layouts have inspired you as well and if you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. Finally, this is your reminder that TODAY, October 31st is the last day to complete these challenges yourself and earn a discount coupon and possibly even a $50 gift certificate! Now that is worth scrapping for! I’ll be back in a few days with a look at the new batch of challenges for November!