Description:
October 2019 Template challenge
Supplies:
Sahin Designs - 2019_Oct template
Forever Joy - Basic - Neutral - papers
Lynn Grieveson - Santa Cruz kit
Paula Kesselring - Read all day long elements
Just Jaimee - Halloween paint (freebie)
Tangie Baxter - Halloween - cleo (freebie)
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love that skeleton hanging on the tombstone. Haha Our next door neighbors have a whole "cemetery" in their front yard. Great pictures and layout.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, my! How fun! Love how you were able to incorporate all of these pics! We have a few decorations inside that we dragged out. Actually the other day we went off to Michaels to look for some "gratitude" decorations for our little tree that we leave out year round (it is currently decorated with skeletons). Anyway, $70 later we came home with a bale of hay, 2 scarecrows (a male & a female), some leaf garland, and a sugar skull bride & groom.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - Sidney was blessed with all the graveyard pieces by a neighbor who was moving. I've never been much for Halloween decorations but this did bring a smile.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Your new decorations sound like fun. Do make photos and share with us. I do like scarecrows and although I have no idea what a sugar skull bride & groom are, they sound interesting.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal I've sent you a private message with a couple of pics attached. :-)
    • *gina*
      gorgeous Halloween page - love the photos
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the flip and added extra photo spot! The Halloween decorations are great, and the pumpkin doll is perfect!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :cheer
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Karen - Thanks for choosing my layout. It's an honor to be spotlighted on the blog.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).