January 9 - QR Code

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Challenges' started by Karen, Jan 9, 2020.

1. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

I created the QR code for the hall where the wedding was...Flander Hall. It was gorgeous, vintage, historic and so pretty.

Used my favorite kit for scrapping her wedding! TLP All about Me, YOU and US paper and elements out of all 3. I placed my QR code on the top of a STAMP element to make it pop a bit more.

[​IMG]

LynnG, angels and Karen like this.
  2. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

@Karen, I got the app on my iphone to work, I did get a video to open up on one, but it keeps going to ads and gets stuck on things I can't get out of. Now it won't let me scan because of these popups! I have an appointment with my neurologist today at 2:30. I may have to give up on this one! This is SO frustrating when I can't figure out how to do something simple!!! Thank you for your help!

3. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

WOW! That was so easy! Don't know if it "works" since my cell phone is the "smartest DUMB phone on the market!"
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  4. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

BTW, that QR generator website referenced in the directions only costs if you pick one of the many "data types" available OTHER than "Website URL" or, apparently, "YouTube" Those are FREE!
    BTW (again), my sister just told me my QR didn't work. DRAT. Maybe it wasn't "so easy" after all!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Karen likes this.
  5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

I heard this song on the radio yesterday and couldn't get it out of my mind all evening....thus, my ATC. I tried the QR code and it worked for me.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  6. Tedasgram (Ruth)

Tedasgram (Ruth) Active Member

#tinkerbell1112 How does this work in Artisan???!!! HELP please!

7. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

With the link for the QR from Karen I could not use my link from google maps ... I also had to pay ... but I searched another one ... that was free ...

Karen likes this.
  8. andersm

andersm You can check out anytime you like ...

I just created my first QR code! :)

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  9. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I have an iPhone 6 too and have an app called QR Reader ... guess I need to try the camera trick. :)

Karen likes this.
  10. Kathy Stern

Kathy Stern New Member

Here's mine. What fun! My husband and I ended our first date talking for hours at the Waffle House. We actually danced in the Waffle House to this song. It's ours now of course. I used Daydream by NBK Designs. Beautiful, dreamy (pun intended) kit!

Attached Files:

Karen likes this.
  11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I used a file on Dropbox which worked great once I got the link corrected. Thanks! I've been struggling with how to scrap this.
    [​IMG]

Karen, LynnG and tia3966 like this.
  12. threadjungle

threadjungle Well-Known Member

Another learning challenge. They are the best! Even if I complain the whole time I'm doing it.
    This is a remarkable exhibit. If it comes to your area, go see it.
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  13. cestlafranz

cestlafranz Well-Known Member

Day 9 - QR Code

[​IMG]

Products:
    Sound Waves Journal Cards by Paislee Press
    Sound Waves Digital Scrapbook Kit by Paislee Press

Requirements:
    • include QR code - Fun Fact: it links to a YouTube video that actually shows me taking exactly that picture on the right - by accident of cause.
    • Even though the concert was in 2017, this is a new page. The pictures has been flying around on my desk for years - obviously.

Journaling:
    Maximo Park together with Franzi at Huxley's in Berlin. Sooooo awesome! Small, cozy, it feels like the sweat is dropping from the ceiling and the floor vibrates. Afterwards we both lost our voice as we were singing along (see video) and both wear the same shirt. It states: "What equals love?" My favorite song from the new album: Risk to exist.

Karen likes this.
  14. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

I'm still feeling inspired by the magazine challenge, so I did this spread about SF. The QR code link is to "I leftmy heart in SF" by Tony Bennett.
    [​IMG]

jesskab, Karen and LynnG like this.
  15. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Just follow the directions: " To link to a video, you upload your video to YouTube and then when the upload is complete you’ll see a link to that video. Copy that link and paste it into the QR Code Generator (see image below). The Generator will create a unique QR Code that has your specific url link embedded inside of it. Download/Save that QR Code and use it on your layout."

• Upload video, then copy URL/link (or website URL)
    • Paste the video/website link into the QR generator
    • Generator will create a unique QR Code
    • Then copy and paste the generated link into your Artisan LO, or save it to your computer to add later

Easy peasy. I used a QR code on a LO I made in SBC+ a few years back.

16. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Karen likes this.
  17. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

18. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

If you use the suggested generator in the first post, it creates a png for you. Just save it on your computer, then copy and paste it on your page. It really is easy-peasy. I haven't finished my page yet, but it's a travel page and I did my QR code with the website for the state park I'm scrapping about.

patsyt, Karen and Tedasgram (Ruth) like this.
  19. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

20. angels

angels Well-Known Member

Thanks for this great challenge!!

[​IMG]

tia3966, Bellisae and Karen like this.