Pups_r_Paps

January 9: QR Code - ATC-2020-003-John

January 9: QR Code - ATC-2020-003-John
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
CREDITS: SONG - “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” written by Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman and Josh Osborne; QR CODE – links to YouTube “Official Music Video” by Keith Urban; PHOTOS: John Cougar Mellencamp photo by Chitrapa released to the public domain on Wikimedia; John Deere tractor by John Lambeth on Pexels; John 3:16 by wisconsinpictures on Pixabay; KIT – “Faithful”, Kristin Aagard
    • KarenC
      Great way to use the code! Super page!
    • KAPOH
      This is SO SO clever! I looked at the pictures and, with a little help, got the song title. THEN I searched on the title on the computer (don't have a smart phone to read QR codes) and a "you tube" video came up with the song. BOY was I surprised!
    • Karen
      I love Keith Urban, but I hadn't heard that song before! Fun! I love your take on the 3 pictures to go with the lyrics! :)
    • A-M
      This looks great and I must search out the song because I have no way of using the QRcode.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).