barbaraj

Meeting Judy

Meeting Judy
barbaraj, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Shine Bright by Sahlin Studio
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous page! love your take on the challenge, wonderful use of the papers, sticker and photo. Nice journaling. Beautifully done!
    • MrsPeel
      this is so SO very beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love your pages always (even if I haven't been a very good friend in the past two years or so, not being much around the gallery.... I do always love what I see from you!) Love the composition, the creativity with the pieces of papers is great, especially in the the combination of patterns which is delightful, your shadows are spot on, all comes together so beautifully!!!! At first I thought the name of the cafe was RIO, we have one here in London, sometimes we go with Sarita, but even on the subject this touches my heart...I think that, apart from traveling to see the family, this s what I miss the most, the being able to go for the simplicity of having a coffee, or cake and tea, or lurch or dinner with Sarita or a friend.... and you put the whole thing together in the most amazing way!!!!! Love Judy' s elegance too!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    barbaraj
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).