mcurtt

2021-02_February-TLP_0217-Slow-Scrap_web

2021-02_February-TLP_0217-Slow-Scrap_web
mcurtt, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Funky Artsy Paper Templates. Lynn Grieveson - Madras. M3 Feb 2018 Main Kit. Pink Reptile Designs - Let’s Dance.
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Fantastic! love the bright color palette and the exotic vibe. Nice use of the sequins, jc and butterfly, love it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What great pictures of your family! I know you miss them! Hopefully, this will be over someday I mean soon.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know what? coming across pages of yours, all of them, makes me feel like there will never be enough words to praise the way you deserve me to.....especially now that I am even more groggy with so much medication....so hope you know how much I love your artistry, the awesome way in which you always transform the easiest of prompts into marvelous images, all charged with an emotional dimension most people take half a century to be able to achieve...this is awesome (not on the subject, I for one know how frustrating not seeing family and friends is) visually a delight as you always do, the tale t of yours of scrapping busy backgrounds and still the page is at it's best elegance, absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I LOVE that background paper with the circles and then the combo with the circle photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).