yellow paper from Family by Sara Gleason
orange paper from Superstitious by Pink Reptile
tab from Roam by One Little Bird
journal card from Life Is An Adventure by Sahlin Studio
memory word strip from Feeling Good by Little Butterfly Wings
stars from Butterfly Basics The Movies Edition by Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! you did an outstanding work with the journaling, so creative and dynamic. I love the torn papers and the scatters, nicely done!
    • MrsPeel
      outstanding indeed!!!! you always deliver both the visual and the emotional side, and sometimes even give us lessons in geography or history...LOVE that your pages are rich and full of everything needed to make the most of the memory you are registering.... and on this one, you took me some years back, I remember well, the sitting in the car with a book, the music I like, waiting outside the classes when they were relatively out of area and it didnt make sense to go back home...the seeing the rehearsals.... to me that ended a few years back but I still miss it, so I can imagine how much you must be missing you as you should still be doing it..... but, as usual, you made a gorgeous, amazing page of that feeling..... LOVE those papers!!!! I love torn papers in general but the way you layered and using the colors of the rainbow is brilliant!!! also the text path.... wonderful!!!!! Love it that you always make an effort to scrap originally, even for for the chat/scraps....youi have no idea how much it means to me!!!!! wonderful,. Michele, I ll come back tomorrow to get about the rest of your gallery a bit, I just had a fall, nothing too much but I m gonna have a bit of sleep, be back tomorrow!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel Thank you for so many encouraging words. I scrap from the heart, so I guess that’s why my pages are kind of unique. No worries about not getting to more of my pages. Take care! :love
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).