I Miss Hugs
dotcomkari, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: Those Wings, All the Little joys, Messy Dates 2021
Pink Reptile Designs: Notaslgic
Kim Jensen: Perforated Alpha, School Zone Papers
Studio Basic and Rachel Jefferies: Silent Battles: Grief
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Life Is: Feeling Blue

We have been close since I was a little girl, spending every weekend at your house. You have been my best friend throughout the years. While I am blessed we get a chance to talk on the phone, and get to see you standing outside looking through the window; it isn't the same. The pandemic has kept us from physical touch. I can not give you the love you deserve. The hugs or sweet kisses. I have to rely on nurses to do that for me. And our visits our often cut short due to the bitter cold weather or even the rain. It just isn't fair. I miss you.
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • cfile
      awwww beautiful page and I am so sorry you are missing your dear sweet friend. I know she appreciates your calls and what you can do to be close to her during the pandemic. Beautifully srapped Kari .. love the cluster, shadowing and torn paper too.. She looks so sweet.. My Mom's friend was like that to me, another Grandmother and I would see her and call her too.. sweet memories. Hugs!
    • dotcomkari
      @cfile my grandma is something special. We have always had this very close bond. She was moved to a nursing home from assisted living a few months back due to her health.. and the days are numbered.. since grandpa has been gone she has developed Dementia and doesn't remember things like she use to. We talk everyday on the phone and I try to visit her through the window at the nursing home as often as I can .. and take her cookies and chocolate (she has worse sweetooth ever!).. but it isn't the same. I want to hug her.. to be able to visit longer.. to tell her everything going on in my life. To share the joys of my engagment with her.. to have her help me plan.
      MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • cfile
      @dotcomkari so beautiful and glad you have that close relationship with her .. beautiful!
    • G.J.
      Beautiful page @dotcomkari and I am so sorry for all what you are going thru, I hope soon the pandemic is over. You have scrapped beautifully this page, I really like all of your clustering and the photos.
      P.S. Congrats on your engagement.
    • MrsPeel
      I was close to both my grandmas, especially my maternal one, I can imagine how much you miss the close contact, it drives me insane this lock down, even though I rarely go out these days.... anyway, love the page, you always deliver with elegance and richness and this one is as always a beauty in visuals and emotion.....!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      Beautifully done layout! Such sweet photos and journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).