G.J.

I Miss Traveling

Tags:
I Miss Traveling
G.J., Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Layout created using Frequent Flyer kit and Add-on by Kristin Aagard
    • umyesh
      Perfect journal card for what you're missing! I love the alpha that looks like clouds too :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @umyesh . Wishing you a very beautiful evening :bk
      umyesh likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love journal card and all your flower clusters
      G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely airy bright page.
      G.J. likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Adorable little elements. Your page made me smile (and I miss traveling as well)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      I thank from the bottom of my heart your kind comments @Donitab @Angela Toucan and @mcurtt you gals are so sweet, and make feel like in home, thank you so much for being awesome! :bk:bk:bk
    • jenn mccabe
      oh, i do too. even little trips to see family in other states besides the one right next to me. :( love all the cute accents that are travel themed and how you used them - such a hopeful page - one day soon we will be flying the skies again!
      G.J. likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all, not sure if I welcome you the way you deserve? I am not sure when you arrived or if you had been here for ages but came back to be active recently.... either way, welcome to the Family!!!! Loved having you in the chat the other day, and hope you are enjoying being part of our awesome family!!!! I m sure many have already let you know we re here always to help, anything you need, let us know!!!
      Now the Page!!!!
      LOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE it so so much!!!!!!
      I miss the traveling first as we have family in South America, family and friends spread all over Europe, and we had tickets and hotel reservations ti spend a week in Seville, Spain, my daughter was working in summer 2019 and she wanted me to see the places she fell in love with....first time ever that Ryanair didn't make us go through hell to get the money back.... anyway, your [age fills my heart with JOY!!!! so beautiful trhe composition, the layering is marvelous, the colors made shine with the red bits, your shadows giving dimension, the framing of the images, every element super cute and even cute over load with the pilot (maybe flight attendant?) anyway, GORGEOUS all together!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much for the warm welcome dear Cynthia @MrsPeel I've been member since 2019, and trying to cover some challenges, so I haven't been so active, but this was my first MOC and really caught me, I feel that I have found a real scrapping home and family, feeling so blessed being part of TLP's family.
      Once again thank YOU so much for the sweet comments, the fun and the warm welcome, love this place :heartslub:yourock

@jenn mccabe and @MrsPeel super appreciated your sweet and kind comments, thank YOU so much for being awesome. Also I hope soon you both, and everyone will be flying the skies again. Sending tons of love on your ways sweet ladies :heartslub
    • MrsPeel
      thank YOU so so much....... it means the world to me to know that someone can feel the same way I felt when I fell in love with The Pad's family,,,, looking forward to seeing more of you !!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    525.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).