littlekiwi

Breakers

Breakers
littlekiwi, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Sporty: Basketball by Kristin Aagard
Storyteller October 2020 by Just Jaimee (alpha, arrow, stars & labels)
Love You Beary Much Templates by Pink Reptile Designs (modified)
Traveling Typewriter
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love that netting and your use of the papers!
    • bellbird
      love how you combined the court paper with the score sheet and text papers - and probably an odd kind of compliment but the spacing on the title alphas gives it extra significance and weight on the page which is awesome considering with all that it is competing with for attention here!
    • littlekiwi
      @bellbird I know what you mean, it’s a bit of a “everything but the kitchen sink” page hence why I kept the colours to mainly orange and blue with black accentsto represent basketball and also the key team colour.
    • bellbird
      you managed everything perfectly here!
    • jenn mccabe
      jennifer - you've been a scrapping away this month! and ... i have to say your pages are freakin gorgeous. you are rocking the product and design - this page is really managed perfectly as justine said. so well balanced and so eye catching. stunning!
    • MrsPeel
      beautifully done :)
      especially managing the patterned paper with the balloons in orange, the word strips and the wood paper work well together. the shadows on the banner are out of this world,great!
      I have never been into sports, long story, all to do with me not being able to walk until I was 5 and then my parents sticking me in a crystal box that ALMOST turned me into a wimp LOL , but even me not being into sports, can always appreciate a beautoful page made of the subject!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • littlekiwi
      @MrsPeel they’re not balloons actually, they are basketballs (the patterned paper and also the stitching on top of the score sheet is a basketball). I’m not into playing sports but I watch both basketball (nz based team (usually...darn COVID)) in an Australian league) and rugby (provincial team). This layout actually started as a layout for rugby but basketball came together easier so swapped photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).