Sharon-shutterbug

The-World-Has-Gone-Mad

The-World-Has-Gone-Mad
Sharon-shutterbug, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Black paper by K Cronin Barrow.
Background paper from Just Jaimee’s Welcome mini kit.
Remaining 5 papers from Allison Pennington’s Beached kit (one is clipped to the stitched frame).Circle frame from BellaGypsy’s If I Didn’t Have You Miscellany.
Houses from Homebound Houses by Amy Wolff.
Stitched overlay from Just Jaimee’s Welcome mini kit.
Word art by Paislee Press, Katie Pertiet, WinksArt Graphics.
Journal cards by Persnickety Prints, Dunia Designs.
Fonts: Shawaki (journaling), Texas Grunge (labeling).
MrsPeel and mirjam like this.
    • Donitab
      Sorry you went through this - incredibly hard to reconcile this situation. I love your two photos and the houses on opposite sides of the page.
    • Angela Toucan
      Your title is so how I feel. So sorry for your loss, your journaling is beautiful. Bless you.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm a bit at lost for words, and, you can ask anyone around here, that is a VERY difficult hing to happen...... this has to do with the fact that I can't read your journaling, I haven;t sorted my new glasses and when I zoom in it pixelates, and also my neurological issues make my brain confused and move words and sentences around when is paragraphs, my daughter helps in those cases but was her birthday yesyerday so I let her sleep today :) Even though I can read it well, I get that you have lost someone very dear to you, and I am still mourning my Dad;s passing in 2018 and us not being able to travel because international flying is extremely expensive ....so I can imagine how you must be feeling and missing.... your page is beautiful in that ironic was the scrapping has to show us that we can turn heartbreaking events in to some beautiful pieces of art.... a huge huge hugg from England, UK, if you ever feel talking to someone, I know the general perception is that I took too much, I do know how to listen and sometimes even how to help :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • bellbird
      the houses in the different corners representing the different states and the wordarts showing the unfairness and frustrating situation convey your feelings well - i'm sorry for your loss too
    • Sharon-shutterbug
      @MrsPeel @Donitab @Angela Toucan @bellbird Thank you all so much for your kind sentiments. @MrsPeel, I'm so sorry you couldn't read my journaling - I usually try to type it out in either the forum post or the gallery, but just didn't this time. Looks like you got the gist of it though. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad as well. It is always hard to not be there for your family when you feel they need you, or you need them!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-shutterbug
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).