Oh, my goodness, you guys, wasn’t MOC so much fun this year??? I had a blast and by looking at the gallery and forum, I know you did, too!
But, now that it’s all over, what are we to do?
Well, I have just the perfect thing for you!
Tangie Baxter is offering an Art Journaling for Scaredy Cats Workshop that is the perfect thing to continue flexing your creative muscles!
If you’re new or new-ish to Art Journaling (like I am) you don’t have to be afraid at all because this class will be focused on the BASICS of Art Journaling, starting with what exactly art journaling is! In the process, you’ll learn to fall in love with art journaling and not be such a scaredy cat!
I have dabbled in art journaling little bits at a time, but have never been fully confident what I’ve created. But, I set a goal at the beginning of this year to art journal more and this is my answer for how exactly that’s going to happen!
In the class, Tangie will cover different styles and techniques for art journaling. There’s even a place to ask your questions before signing up for the class. Go ahead and ask away right here!
In Tangie’s class you will receive:
- Introduction to Art Journaling by Tangie (Vlog style video)
- 3 Step-by-step digital art journal pages by Tangie (video lessons)
- Digital goodies that go with each of the videos so you can re-create them yourself right along with the videos ($10+ value)
- 1- “Live” webinar (TBA) that will be recorded (so if you are in a crazy timezone don’t you worry!)
- 30 ways to conquer a blank page with art journaling ideas prompts and challenges
- Style Finder: Tangie will go in depth talking about different styles of art journaling including freestyle, modern, grunge and more
- Other activities to help you go from “Scaredy Cat” to “Cool Cat” in no time!
Once I saw the incredibly affordable price that this class is being offered at, I had not hesitation in signing up right away! You can do the same here!
I hope I’ll be seeing you in the classroom!