Hello everyone! As always, I hope you are all staying safe and healthy these days! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
1. Journaling Challenge – Journal about what brings you joy:
3. Random Challenge – Use a large journaling block and mix fonts:
4. Photography Challenge – Use a photo(s) that represents an antonym word pair (giant/tiny):
by bjc (tall/short):
by wvsandy: (another tall/short):
by Angela Toucan: (raw/cooked)
by Heidi Nicole:
by Christina W:
7. Inspiration Challenge – Be inspired by Ashley’s mood board:
8. Style Challenge – Scrap with a Tone on Tone style:
Well there is your pile of amazing layouts created for this month’s challenges. Wowza are there some gorgeous pages in our gallery! I easy could have added double this many too! SO many great pages! I hope that you all find some inspiration from the amazing layouts above! If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. I will be back in a few days to show off a new batch of challenges for November.