Hello everyone!! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here. Let’s get to the goodies!
1. Random Challenge – Scrap a nightmare:
4. Style Challenge – Create a full page:
by jagruti patel:
5. Photography Challenge – Capture a photo of your work space and scrap it:
6. Journaling Challenge – Add at least 3 lines of journaling along with an accompanying quote:
7. Inspiration Challenge – Create a layout inspired by the quote “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” L.M. Montgomery
Isn’t that a fabulous pile of amazing layouts? I always love to see how different and creative our artists are in their interpretations of each challenge! If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that Sunday, October 31st, is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. Happy Scrapping! I’ll see you back here on Monday when I’ll be back to show off the new challenges for November.