zinzilah

20161116_sleep Paralysis

20161116_sleep Paralysis
zinzilah, Oct 4, 2021
Description:
Yes, of course it hurts by LBW
MrsPeel and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      I am so very sorry you are dealing with sleep paralysis. It sounds scary. My eyes are struggling to read your journaling, but please know that I am sending you lots of love and gentle hugs. You have expressed so much emotion in your page. I hope that creating this art has been cathartic for you. Praying that this is short-lived for you. :beat
      zinzilah likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Hopefully journaling about this is helping you deal with this. My son has had sleep paralysis in the past. It is terrifying.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @JenEm , @garrynkim thank you, I have had it just two times, but I hated both of them, one as this page tells when my best friend died and one a few days after my Mother's death.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Olga..... ~I just read the journaling in the thread..... I can imagine the freaking out.... I had similar happening, also not sure if you ever heard (read) me saying how I get kinda premonitions in dreams, I don't want to extend on it because I am not sure exactly what to believe, but some scary stuff going through it...and then when you realized Pauline died that night.... I get my maternal; Grandma coming to my dreams a lot, sometimes Sarita comes to me when shed wakes up so we can look at the meaning of the dreams and, well, sometimes can be scary .... anyway, enough of me!! LOVE the page, as I keep saying, the blessing of turning dreadful events into beautifully put together master pieces, which you have done here for sure!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel thank you, and no, you didn't talk too much about yourself, I am glad you read, understood and related to it. You get it. And I am grateful
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).