trekmom

October Nightmare Challenge Random

October Nightmare Challenge Random
trekmom, Oct 4, 2021
Description:
The photos are of pumpkins we carved, previous Halloweens. I extracted the scary character, from Pan's Labyrinth, that my husband carved. That movie is too scary for me. Our Halloween pumpkins have become known in the neighborhood and I feel sad not be doing them this year.
I used:
Paula Kesselring's Creeped out Kit.
Lynn Grieveson So Macabre 6 spider web
Pink Reptile Designs: the Scary Stuff: Frame, Gesso and Spider web.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • amien1
      Wow! Those are some crazy pumpkins!
      trekmom likes this.
    • rach3975
      Wow, I can see why you're known throughout the neighborhood for them!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @amien1 Thank you very much.
      @rach3975 Thank you!
      Okay, maybe we'll do one for us and keep it inside. I don't feel comfortable handing out candy this year. Sigh. I love handing out candy.
    • MrsPeel
      this is c crazy amazing!!!! I know what you mean about Pan's Laberinth!!!! I love the director but couldn't get to not even half of the film....I'm desperately in search of rom coms, fantasy, anything and everything that has either happy endings or is light!!!! the page is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way you are always so creative and bring impact to every page!!!! This one shines so bright and fits marvellously the challenge!!! LOVE the woman image, and you go family with the carving!!! I already find it difficult to carve a simple thing on them....!!!! great page,
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel You always make my day so bright, thank you so much! I was thinking of trying to carve a fake pumpkin with a crazy pattern to save it.
    • MrsPeel
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).