Hello everyone and happy almost weekend!! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
1. Journaling Challenge – Create a layout with journaling about something you are proud of:
2. Scraplift Challenge – Scraplift a layout from our new Guest Pollys Vivi (Nemla) or Gaelle (Ga_L) or Jaye (Jaye):
3. Photography Challenge – Photograph some technology in your life and scrap it:
4. Inspiration Challenge – Create a layout inspired by something in the sample layout in the forum:
5. BYOC Challenge – Use 90% current BYOC products from at least 3 designers:
6. Style Challenge – Create a layout with three distinct columns or rows:
7. Template Challenge – Use the free provided template:
by michele hillam:
8. Random Challenge – Create a layout using one of two sets of instructions:
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip through the challenge galleries this morning. I always love that I have SO many choices to choose from. There are so many amazingly talented artists in our galleries! I hope you loved seeing these great layouts too. If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that today, June 30th is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. Happy Scrapping! I’ll see you on tomorrow when I’ll be back to show off the new challenges for July.
Thank you for including my layout! I’m overjoyed!