Description:
This is Now: Misc Paperie - Rachel Jeffries
This is Now: Misc Bits & Bobs - Rachel Jeffries
Miscellaneous Collage Bits and Bobs 1 - Rachel Jeffries
Blue Skies Ahead: Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jeffries

Scraplift of Beach Day by jaye
zotova and Thuria like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I saw a notification that THE Amber had uploaded a page to my gallery . . wait . . what . . nearly tripped over here on the way :bwave

Oh my goodness those photos . . love your painty bits in the corners and the use of the marks and ink splatters, the white space and the neat layering . . love it all! :cheer
      jaye and sm_amber like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Of course it's a froggy fave and I'd love to bookmark your page to feature on my social media account, let me know if you're okay with this :-)
      sm_amber likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh, @Rachel Jefferies those are some of the nicest compliments I've ever received - especially coming from you.. :wub And of course you're welcome to use it however you like. Thank you so much for asking :love
    • jaye
      Oh so gorgeous. Those sweet photos and how you made such a detailed page look so simple.

I am absolutely tickled that you chose to lift me. I feel so honoured ❤️ I miss you and your designs by the way :)
      sm_amber likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      You deserve all the accolades! The pieces are so well-shadowed that they look so realistic. Love love love the layers and all the type.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      So gorgeous and those little kitties are adorable! Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • Thuria
      So well done! Love it all.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the layering and the colours and your new kittens are absolutely adorable!! Great page and lift! Congrats on the FF.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (June 29th)
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love the placement and your adorable photos!
      sm_amber likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).