Welcome to the SUPER BOWL! Or Super PAD!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

[​IMG]
    Alright my fellow 'Padders! Some of us don't do football. (And some of us LOVE football!) Some of us don't even watch TV. Some of us actually really don't LIKE having to fight crowds and listen to fanchants as we shop.. so some of us hide at home!

I would love for YOU to join ME in a game against ourselves! No losing, we're ALL winners!!! And we're playing for the best team WORLDWIDE!! That's right, THE 'PADDERS!!!!!! GOOOOOOO TEAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!

So join me in this fan chant and let's stir up some crazy, shall we?

In order to 'win' our game, we should find two of our favorite layouts in our gallery and link them up here in the comments below so that other Padders can leave some love!! (To link, right click on your layout and select "Copy Image Address" from the menu, then come back here and click on the mountain and sun icon next to the smiley face in the above bar, then either copy and paste the url next to your layout, OR highlight your layout and click the chain on top and copy paste the URL to the layout where we can leave comments!)

Then, off we go to the gallery and in celebration of last years SuperBowl score 34-28, we'll leave 34 (or more!!) comments in the gallery!

Then we'll take the whole score and divide it up to make the SUPERPAD SUNDAY layout!!! So use 3 designers, 4 papers, 2 photo frame, (with or without photos) and 8 DIFFERENT elements. This means if you have 8 sequins, that counts as one. Use like a button, a ribbon, a flower, a sequin, an alpha, a brad.. things to that effect! It does NOT have to be perfect, just have fun with it!!!!

Also link us up to THAT layout as well so we can leave love on all 3 of your layouts!

Goooooooooo Team!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    cfile, bbymks5, Jems and 6 others like this.
  2. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I like football, but I like this too!

Are the layouts we leave links to ours or someone else’s?

Serena likes this.
  3. Serena

Leave 2 of YOUR favorite layouts that you've created so we can leave some love!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  4. GlazeFamily3

@Serena you have to leave us some links for yours too!

First is my last layout of MOC that I think is my favorite of MOC...
    [​IMG]

And another layout not from MOC that I made earlier in the month..,
    [​IMG]

5. Serena

@GlazeFamily3 Yes ma'am! Working on my challenge layout now and then will post all three! :D I LOVE the ones you picked, these slipped through my radar!

Thank you for playing with me by the way!!!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  6. Serena

Came back because my challenge layout is coming along very slowly.. Here's my two favorites!

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

bbymks5 and jenn mccabe like this.
  7. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Ok I'll play.

These are two layouts that I recently did for the February challenges and really like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Off to the gallery now!

Serena likes this.
  8. Serena

@bonnenuit Left you some love!! Thank you for playing!!!! :woot

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I made my new layout first. After I post this, I'll go get my old layouts to share and leave a bunch of comments in the gallery.

3 designers: Kristin Aagard, Just Jaimee, and Etc by Danyale
    4 papers
    2 photo frames (big doodled one on red paper, overlay one on small photo)
    8 different elements: heart circle, tape, key, gear scatter, flair, ribbon, string, tab

[​IMG]

Choosing a favorite is like picking a favorite child so I'm trying to just quickly choose a couple I particularly liked.

I like how I used so many word strips and things on this layout. This is just a thumbnail so to see the whole thing click on it to see it in the gallery.
    [​IMG]

As someone for whom photographs are VERY important to my scrapbook pages, it's rare for me to make a page without them that I really like. This is an exception. This is one of my favorite pages and contains no personal photos. Just a lot of personal thoughts.
    [​IMG]

I'm currently at 826 gallery comments, so my goal is 860. Time to spend some time admiring others' awesome layouts . . .

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Serena likes this.
  11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm totally in to the game this evening, but I'm hanging here as well and will be leaving lots of loves!! Might try to get a page done if the game is not too intense :)

Serena likes this.
  12. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Two of my most recent faves....

First, this layout of my sweet grandma that passed in November. This photo just cracks me up.
    [​IMG]

Second, this layout of my daughter getting re-casted at our children's hospital. This is her third cast in six weeks.
    [​IMG]

I'll be back with a new layout and will leave some lovin'.

bbymks5 and Serena like this.
  13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Here's three of my recent favorites

Loved putting this one together:
    [​IMG]

Love my besties...don't scrap them enough
    [​IMG]

These photos make me smile
    [​IMG]

bbymks5 likes this.
  14. Serena

[​IMG]

I used Lynne-Marie, Allison Pennington, Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, Just Jaimee, Mommyish and Sahlin Studios. I blended two of the Firm Foundations for papers, a gold one for the washi tape and the yellow paper on the bracket, my 8 elements are a snap, arrows, flair button, word art, paint splatter, heart, alpha and stars!

15. lealawson

lealawson Well-Known Member

Here are two older layouts, and I will work on my challenge one while watching the game!

And exciting start to the next path on our journey:
    [​IMG]

Happened upon these photos recently, and they cracked me up. Had to scrap them!
    [​IMG]

bbymks5 likes this.
  16. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

I want to play but this is the first that I got up out of bed today. I'm not watching the superbowl---no cable tv. But I am going to go back, lay down and watch Sweet Home Alabama on Hulu until my youngest goes to bed.

You all have fun commenting, scrapping. When I feel better, I'll be back.

bbymks5 and Serena like this.
  17. Serena

Yay!!! You guys are totally ROCKING my world here!! Thank you for keeping me company!!! @Neverland Scraps I hope you feel better, enjoy your movie!!! There's no time line on this, it was just for fun and to keep me scrapping! :D I really really appreciate you guys a lot!

Neverland Scraps, bbymks5 and Jan like this.
  18. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I'm watching the game (half-time right now so I thought I check in here!) but I'll be back to play along!

Serena likes this.
  19. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I love leaving love!! I'll make a layout with your instructions and post in a bit! And in a bit, I mean forever from now b/c I'm sllllloooooowwwwww LOL!!

Serena likes this.
  20. GlazeFamily3

Left love... don't know if I'll get to making a layout, but I enjoyed looking at all those amazing pages!

Serena likes this.