Serena

Snippets Of My Life

Snippets Of My Life
Serena, Mar 8, 2017
Description:
All photos (excluding the ones of BTS boys, the sketch drawn by @tetelion_BTS and the Mouse) are taken by me. ^.^

I've been scrapping for a long time, but I took a huge break in the middle and have just come back. I loved the Inchies challenge, but this is my own spin on it as I'm trying to catch up again and fill in some major gaps.

I started this just for fun, didn't think I would finish it, but ended up falling in love and am REALLY glad I did so. This was huge for me for many reasons, one, because I never knew how to use clipping layers until this and I am SO glad, it made things TONS easier. Thanks for looking and your support! :D

Credits:

Allison Pennington:

Summer Catch
Charm: Patterns and Backgrounds

Valorie Wibbens:

Twinkle
Head in the Clouds
Never Ever Land
From Where I Stand Elements
From Where I Stand Papers

One Little Bird:

Focal Point
Memory Collector
Shadow Like Me

Paislee Press:

Wishing Jar

Mommyish:

Year in Review: 2014 Paper Piecings
She is Fierce

CD Muckosky:

Leaf Lines

Something Blue Studios - Baby Beads Black
Traci Reed - Acrylic-o-holic
Emily Merritt - Black Tile Alpha
Lauren Reid - Clearly Alpha

Fonts: Pea Hilary Marie, THE SKINNY, Charlemagne STD, NanumBrush Script

Blue Flower Artwork by Holly Gray.

Thanks again!
    • Dalis
      This turned out so cool, your pictures are amazing, and I can't believe that you used THIS template to learn how to use a template. LOL!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis Oh my gosh! I can't even IMAGINE doing this particular template with how I used to scrap! x.x It would have taken me mooooonths. I always went for templates that had the png file too and would just select, inverse, delete and then keep going....

And thank you for the sweet comment! Made my day!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Serena this is fantastic! So glad you did the inchies, learned something and did something to get you back into things.. Fabulous page!! Awesome!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @cfile Thank you ma'am!! I'm SUPER glad I did, I love how it came out and am even going to try and print it out for my wall! (I just have to get to somewhere that can print.. LOL!) ^.^
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Serena Oh girl, I can't even imagine.... now the world of templates is your OYSTER!!!!!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Chippi
      Woweee!! What a great page!! I totally love the Inchies done like this and I love your story behind it. You are going to LOVE templates!!!
      You are my Froggy Fave today!
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Love it!! I had no idea about clipping masks until MOC5!! I did digital scraping on my phone using different apps, but clipping masks isn't an option on any of them, so I was blown away!
      Serena likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG - I'm so glad you posted this (in your super fun Super Bad thread idea!) :) I don't remember seeing this back in March - BUT I can tell you I want to lift it so badly! I am so definitely 100% going to steal this and straight out copy it! LOL. I love the soft feel and all the dreamy photos! YOU ROCK!
      Serena likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love this SO MUCH. The style, the little pictures- everything. I definitely want to copy it because this page is AMAZING.
      Serena likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love all the faces you used and the different crops on each one!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).