map paper from heART by Pink Reptile Designs
paint from Peace Love by Etc By Danyale
stitched border from Gnome for the Holidays 2013 freebie by Kristin Aagard
Basic Black Alpha from Amber LaBau
heart and heart strip from Just My Type by Pink Reptile Designs
border from GameOn by Kristin Aagard
LOVE word strip from Our House by Kristin Aagard
CELEBRATE word strip from Sweet Liberty by Amber LaBau
Things that matter most and Who I Am word strips from Things That Matter Most 2011 TLP collab
flower scatter from Bountiful by Mommyish
flair from Oh Snap by Bella Gypsy
yellow flower from Sing Like Nobody Is Listening by Pink Reptile Designs
bbymks5 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is wonderful! i love the image of all the people down at the bottom of the page! the hands around the globe too ... but your journaling is the star of this page! simply awesome and timely too! love this! :beat
    • carrie1977
      Preach!! :notworthy
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so amazing and so inspiring! I see such a lack of respect these days...I wish everyone could read this!
    • Serena
      Wow. Wow. WOW. I got tears in my eyes!!! THIS. A HUNDRED ZILLION TIMES THIS! I looooooove your journaling, it's amazing and your heart is amazing as well! I wish more people felt this way, this is utterly beautiful, thank you for sharing such an amazing piece of yourself and the world!!!
    • bbymks5
      YAS!!! I couldn't agree more, I have drilled into my girls' heads to respect everyone (until given a reason not to)!! It's a simple act and will be appreciated when given back!
    • lealawson
      This is definitely great!! I agree about photos - they are SO important to me, but this layout is fitting as is!
    • GlazeFamily3
      I have made maybe 2 photoless pages, so I know what you're saying! But this worked really well and you made an AWESOME page!
    • Angela Toucan
      incredible piece of writing, and great layout
    • NancyP
      OK, can we publish this in every paper in America? How about the world? How about framing it and selling it in stores? What a fabulous piece of journaling!!! I salute you, girlfriend!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    438.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).