Serena

Just A Few Random Facts

Just A Few Random Facts
Serena, Mar 21, 2017
Description:
@MrsPeel reminded me that even when I was around, I was still very shy except in certain websites. I wanted to make an introductions of sorts and share in my ever going quest to NOT be shy and quiet. So here are pieces of me just for fun. :) Thanks for looking!

Credits:

One Little Bird:
Focal Point
Duly Noted
Spring Rain

Scrapping with Liz:
Cut Out Backgrounds

Just Jaimee:
Sugar Cookie Elements (retiring!)

Etc by Danyale:
Sweet Thing (retiring!)

Mommyish:
Brad Bits #1 (retiring!)
Serendipity | Papers

Valorie Wibbens:
Twinkle
Cut it Out Hello

Kate Hadfield:
Doodled Pocket Pages Round Ups #1

Project Mouse:
Beginnings

Memory Pockets Monthly:
VIEWPOINT
FOUNDATION

Fonts: 1942 Report, Nanum Brush Script
jenn mccabe, orkan, Amy F and 3 others like this.
    • AllisonPennington
      This is AWESOME! First (and this is going to sound wacko) - I've always liked your nose. :agree It's a cute nose. Second - the star cutouts are ridiculously amazing. I love all the sprinkly bits you used to (perfectly) compliment your journaling. SO GOOD! xo

ETA - got the cutouts wrongly attributed :)
      Serena likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      This is just a brilliant page!! I feel like I got to know you just by reading the "random" facts that are important to you. The element scatters, different photo shapes, and freestyle design of the page really add to the random theme. :)
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @AllisonPennington I can't tell you how much I fangirl when I see your name on one of my layouts (I literally was bouncing in my chair and went ohmygoshohmygosh!!! and my cat thought I was weird and didn't appreciate me waking him up..) Thank you SO much for looking and your sweet comment and making me giggle! I feel bad now for going "Gosh Darnit, Allison!! GET AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!" when I kept seeing more of your stuff on the retirement bin! LOL. I've been making it a mission to get people interested in Summer Catch again because I love it so, but now it's going. :( Ah well, I love your designs, can't wait to see what's up next! I also fixed the credits! I hadn't credited wrong, those are still on the journaling card, the chevrons, but I DID miss the stars and hearts kit, so thank you for that!!
    • Serena
      @scrappyjedi Thank you for saying this! I've been really insecure about this page, I do. not. like. photos of myself and putting so many on there because I wanted to show the music (headphone shot) my gaming and then just a non weird face to go along with my EYE (hmm, saying it that way makes it creepy now...) was really a huge step for me, so it means a lot for you to say that! I also am VERY glad that the 'random' scattering of my favorite things came through. I was afraid people would be all "okay, this is messy.." That's pretty much me though, a Chaotic Mess.
    • bbymks5
      This is really cool!! I'm sorry for the loss of your son...no parent should ever have to go through that. This would make a good challenge if it hasn't been done recently!

*jaw drops* my nickname when I was little was mouse too!!! I was super quiet and my parents had to put bells on my shoes so they could hear me around the house.

I also prefer the rain over the sun!!
      Serena likes this.
    • AllisonPennington
      @Serena OMG, I'm sorry. I worded my edit wrong. I meant *I* wrongly attributed something in my original comment (I'd attributed the amazing star cutouts to Liz's Cut Out Backgrounds). And retiring Summer Catch is rough. LOL I almost took it out at the last minute. It was the first kit I ever made that came out how I intended it to. :)
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 I adore the thought of you with bells on! And Mice Unite!! :D That's sooo cool! I haven't met another Mouse before! (I'm sure there's plenty, but still!) I also love mice too, don't know if it's because of my nickname or just me loving all things sweet and adorable (rats, not so much, but mice are tiny and cute..) I was sitting in my sisters room with my step sister and half sister and this mouse came running up, ran over my leg, stopped and looked at me for a few moments, then ran over my other leg and to the wall. I was so enamored that I hadn't noticed that my sisters had jumped up on various tall things and were freaked out. Needless to say, I had to do the catching and getting rid of after that.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Serena
      @AllisonPennington Ah! I didn't see your original so it made sense, I was kinda grateful as I had accidentally missed that credit and love to be as thorough as possible. Nothing worse than liking a layout and wanting to re-create or use things and then trying to dig around and find out WHERE it came from! Hope you're having an amazing day!!
    • bbymks5
      @Serena I've never met another mouse either! Like ever!! I had a collection of little mice when I was younger, but I don't know if my parents got rid of them when we had to move from Flag to the Valley or if they're still packed in a box who knows where??

I would have died if a wild one did that LOL!! I would have been jumping on all of the tall things or out the door :circlesand down the street!!

I did have a pet rat for a bit...she was really sweet and super smart!
      Serena likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a brilliant example of what I should be doing more of! Love it :beat Thank you again :)
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    685.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).