MARCH Froggy Favorites!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 1, 2020.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Linda, you are too kind. Thank you again. :heartslub

redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so soooooooooo much talent in The Pad's family.... I think I should have an extra 48 hours in the week to be able to bring all the awesome pages you ladies make here!!!!
    I will share some right now, I'm so so amazed and inspired by these .... only fair to share!!!!

not surprising to see the awesome talent of our @mirjam aka Pink Reptile Designs shinning in the gallery!!!
    [​IMG]

another brilliant super talent, Stefanie aka @Eyeore (how difficult it was to choose ONE page, you do not know!!!)
    [​IMG]

Another designer who scraps to our hearts delight, Nicole aka @NBK-Design
    [​IMG]

and, even though Linda @redplaid3 already brought it here, in my list is @mcurtt Marilyn with that AWESOME page!!!! (I ll make it smaller as it is already here)
    [​IMG]

be back in a bit with more!!!!!

flowersgal, NBK-Design and mcurtt like this.
  3. MrsPeel

a couple more amazing pages:
    always awesome @AJK
    [​IMG]

and a new addition to our family.... I cannot even start to imagine the pain of loosing a child... but here again, the magical power of scrapping, that allow us to transform painful, not so beautiful events into the most beautiful art work.... welcome to The Pad's Family,
    @jillianutrup
    [​IMG]

flowersgal likes this.
  4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thank you very much, @MrsPeel ! When I saw the template I knew it would be fun, just surprise at how EASY it was to use! I didn't change much at all, so there is much more that could be done with it.

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. mcurtt

Cynthia, you have made my weekend! I woke up to find this, I am thrilled!!! :happydance2

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

Marilyn - love you!!!!!!! @mcurtt

[​IMG]

Had to come share this...another one of my most favorite people with a page that is out of this world!!!!
    by @EllenT
    [​IMG]

RJMJ and mcurtt like this.
  7. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

@MrsPeel Thanks so much Cynthia! I'm never quite sure of my AJ pages, so this means a lot to me that you liked it!

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

I just had to add this amazing page by @RJMJ that she created for LOD - Lynn Grieveson.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I just had to add this amazing page by @RJMJ that she created for LOD - Lynn Grieveson.
    [​IMG]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... @janedee ...I'm Both Thrilled & Honored That You Chose Me As A Froggy Favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:cloud9...

MrsPeel and janedee like this.
  10. RJMJ

I am LOVING so much the pages that are coming up for my Inspiration Challenge.... I need to come back to share more, but I wanted to be the one to bring this here.... (as I am sure some of you will!!!)
    from @RJMJ this absolute piece of awesomeness!!!!
    [​IMG]

@MrsPeel ...Thanks! For Being My Most Wonderful Friend & Constant Inspiration!!!...It Is Truly A Special Moment To Be Picked As A Froggy Favorite!!!...Thanks! For Being Here & Choosing One Of My Layouts!!!...:ballonhang...:heartslub...

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

I especially love your AJ pages!!!!! I still have in my mind a page you made (I think couple of years ago,maybe more?) a head with tons of buttons coming out of it...it sounds simple but it was anything but.....
    You are awesome, @EllenT , first class in every style!!!!!!

@RJMJ we all LOVE you!!!!! you forgot to hit the "quote" thingy, so I was a bit confused at first :giggle
    you are an awesome artist!!!!!!!!
    :heartslub

now, about awesome artists.....
    @ArmyGrl Lisa, who is an amazingly wonderful one, and she adds to her visual talent the power of making the pages speak, and her humor popping in ....this NEEDS to be shared!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Love you ladies!!!!!

EllenT likes this.
  12. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
  13. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Love this wonderful page from @Donitab:
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. RJMJ

@ArmyGrl ...I'm Back Here To Post This INCREDIBLE!!! Tribute To All The Strong Women Everywhere & All The INCREDIBLE!!! MOMs Behind All Us FIERCE & AMAZING Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Layout ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Check It Out!!!!!!!!!!!!...The Message Is So True! & Perfect For International Women's Day!!!...Way To Go! @ArmyGrl !!!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:yowza...:yourock...

[​IMG]

flowersgal and MrsPeel like this.
  15. RJMJ

@dotcomkari ...Well...That Was So Fast...I Think I Kinked My Neck...I Often Talk About Anxiety & Depression In My Layouts!...It Is A Tough Subject To Deal With...Alone & Yet Even More Difficult To Talk About...& To Scrap About...I Already Left A Comment On It Earlier Today...But It Was Calling Me Back!...I Had To Make It A FROGGY FAVORITE!!!...So Brave,Honest & True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Layout Calls Out To My Heart & Soul!!!...So Personal To Me!!!...:heartslub...LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[​IMG]

flowersgal, MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
  16. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Yikes! How exciting to be chosen for a froggy favorite! Thanks so much! I love the inspiration I get from the gallery, challenges, and wonderful supplies!

MrsPeel and HeatherB like this.
  17. RJMJ

I'm Back Again!...So Much Beauty In The Gallery!...I Just Had To Post Here Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!... @mcurtt Has Created Another Gem Of A Layout!!!...This Layout Has The Perfect Combination Of The Just Right Colors,A Great Photo,Background Paper,Textures & SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Word Art....That Tells The Story Just Perfectly!!!...Love This!!!!!!!!!...:heartslub...

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. mcurtt

Thank you! You are too kind. :bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

and more and more awesome pages from the March Inspiration Challenge I am hosting.......
    this one by Patsy aka @flowersgal rocks!!!!
    [​IMG]

flowersgal likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

garrynkim and cfile like this.