dotcomkari

Not OK

Not OK
dotcomkari, Mar 8, 2020
Description:
Li Li Wee: Life oh Life Papers, Follow Your Dreams Elements, Strength Of A Woman Faces, Daily Battle Elements
Studio Basic and Rachel Jefferies: Negative Thoughts
m3 Sept 2019
Heather Joyce: The Dry Ribbon
mirjam and cinderella like this.
    • RJMJ
      Love! All The Large Elements!...Very Impactful!...The Color Combo & The "NOT OK" WA!...Great Use Of All The String & Her Covered Eyes...This Really Tells Us The Story & Relays The Feelings & Sentiment Very Well!...
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You've made a beautiful work of art from a painful topic, depression. This is a wonderful piece of art, I hope it brings healing to whomever may need it.
      RJMJ and dotcomkari like this.
    • flowersgal
      So expressive. I love when people express their honest feelings in art. You did it well.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @dotcomkari @ArmyGrl @flowersgal !!!!!!!!!...I LOVE This So Very Much!!!...I Often Speak About My Own Anxiety/Depression!!!...A Hard Topic To Talk About & Express Out In The Open & In Art!...Another Incredible Page That Demands To Be Seen!!!...
    • RJMJ
      @dotcomkari ...So Seen It Will Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I See A FROGGY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Your Future!!!...Here's The Link Below!!!...LOVE This Layout!!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You! For Your Braveness & Honesty To Scrap About Such A Sensitive Subject!...And You Did It Just Right!!!!!!!!!!!...5 Stars! & Hearts To Boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:goldstars...:heartslub...
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @RJMJ aw thank you dear! I am one not to sugar coat things. I am blunt and honest.. and will tell it as it is. And this is how I have been feeling as of late. So.. I laid it all out there.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I'm not sure if this is how you feel or if you're capturing it on paper for others. It certainly shows the how hard and confusing depression can be!!! Thanks for being so open and sharing with us. The more we talk about it, the more people will get the help they need. Big hugs to you!
    • amandac
      This page makes me want to hug you and high five your talent at the same time! Thank you for sharing this! And thanks for playing along with Li Li's LOD Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).