mcurtt

2020-LOD_0309_LynneMarie_web

2020-LOD_0309_LynneMarie_web
mcurtt, Mar 9, 2020
Description:
Lynne-Marie: M3 March 2018, M3 May 2018, M3 Feb 2019, M3 Apr 2019, M3 May 2019, M3 Dec 2019.
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...That Layout STOPPED!!!!!!!!! Me In My Tracks!!!!!!!...This Is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! To Me...It Speaks To Me...Actually SCREAMS At Me!!!!!!! So Loudly!...[In A Good Way...Not A Bad Way...]...The Word Art Couldn't Be More Perfect!!!...I So Feel This Subject Matter...I've Had People Try To Put Me Down My Whole Life...But Yet I Shook Them Off!!!...& I Persevered Through Life!!!...They Will Not Stifle Me!..."I Am Worthy"!...BRAVO To YOU!!! For Creating Such A Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:yowza...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ OMG!!! Thank you!!! :happydance2
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Who is this lovely lady??? The red background really makes this pop (although I would never thought of that as a color for a vintage photo. I like the filmstrip and other items you have clustered under and around her. Very striking!
      RJMJ and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you! The photo is one of Lynne-Marie's. It was supplied in one of the M3 kits. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG... that is the best quote I have read in a loooooong time. I am scraplifting it!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Fantastic layout, Marilyn!! Congrats on the Froggy Favorite!!!
    • marijke
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav' So well deserved. A stunning design!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, super quote and so well scrapped. Deserves the froggy fav for sure!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynne-Marie
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).