AJK

Template "artjournal"

Template   "artjournal"
AJK, Mar 7, 2020
Description:
A couple of AJ pages from my paper journal.
A great template! ;) by Soco
LBW:
turn the page, Stay Golden daydreamer
Dinskip: LiveForToday, create
Lynnemarie: M3Feb16
SBasic: MakersGonnaMake
A.D.S. SuchATime_Esther
KittyY, Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      not much time to stay for long, but (as usual) this jumped at me in the gallery.... love how you translated art journal into this template, what an amazing mixture of patterns and colors, fabulous perfection witrh the paints and that text.... so very true!!!! are the drawings also yours? either way, the page is fabulous Amanda.... you shine as always!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • cfile
      Amanda, this is beautiful and congrats on the Froggy Fav! I love how you used the template and made it your own with all the wonderful papers, seeing some of Dawn's goodies in there and all the paint and great textures. You took a "c&s" style template and repurposed it as an AJ page.. well done. Some don't kow how to use templates for AJ and if they see this, it is an awesome page to show it is possible. I love the font you used for your journaling. (Can you tell me what it is??) It reminds me of Dawn too...wonderful page and I love your framed AJ pieces.. gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
    • AJK
      cfile likes this.
    • Margje
      Congrats! Beautiful page and so much to see!
      AJK likes this.
    • KittyY
      I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :bk
      AJK likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Well deserved Froggy Favorite. Your layout is amazing!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
    • cfile
      @AJK Thanks Amanda.. the font really looks like one Dawn used a lot, so I appreciate your letting me know what it was .. I downloaded it. Thanks again!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    469.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).