ArmyGrl

StrongWomen

StrongWomen
ArmyGrl, Mar 8, 2020
Description:
Designer Mash-Up: Lili Wee and Lynn Grieveson. In celebration of iWomen's Day!

Make Your Mark Papers Lili Wee
Crazy Little Thing Lynn Grieveson
cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      Wow! You are so inspiring!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl ...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!................This Is So FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Too Feel The Same Way!...My Mom Was The Strongest Woman I Ever Knew...[That Is Until I Came To The Lilypad!!!...]...No Matter What!...She Was Always There For Me!...She Sacrificed Everything For Her Kids!...Me,My Sister & My Brother!!!..We Love Her So Much!!!...I Can Only Hope To Be Half As Strong As She Was!...Her Birthday Just Passed At The End Of January & I Still Think Of Her Every Day!...& Yes! Today She Has Been On My Mind For Sure!...I Certainly Wouldn't Be Here Today Without Her!...I MISS Her! So Much Every Day!!!...Thank You! For Scrapping Such An Amazing Layout!!! & Tribute To The Strength Of All Women & All The Amazing Moms Out There Too!!!...My Hearts LOVES This!!!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:yowza...:yourock...
    • RJMJ
    • ArmyGrl
      @RJMJ I am very s...l..ooooooo...wwwwww, slow that is, in getting around to thanking you for the TLP Froggy Fav. After a very tough week, I need to get back into the positive. And you help me do that. Thank you.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cristina
      Wow, I can't stop looking at this. It is stunning!! So many layers of awesomeness!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).