Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by mrs2a50, Dec 31, 2020.
Playing along as and when I can. Don't worry about commenting
Thanks for this challenge, it was fun. Here is mine, products are all LP and all from the NOV 2020 BYOC, Journaling is written on the tag.
My first page in a lot of months so here it goes!
Journaling loosely translated:
My New Years resolution for 2021 will get a visual help this year. On December 30th I started this new project: The Healthy Plate by Emma Congdon. The idea is to stitch a little food item every day and that I will keep up with the healthy living for at least as long as it takes me to finish this work. Wish me luck!
Here's 'my day 1 Blind Scrap... When I finally found time to do this, I really enjoyed working through the process....
Thanks for the challenge, Julie!
Your page must contain: One photo - Journaling - Solid color background paper - Patterned paper (triangle piece and two circles) - Frame (behind photo) - Paint - Flower - Leaf (x2) - Ribbon - Word art - Tag
I have also included a QR code to my video on my page, please let me know if this is not allowed and I will upload a version without it. Thanks!
First one done.
I love this first challenge. Here's my page
I took the liberty of adding in a few extra bits of the nine bits but made sure that I stuck to just those. Was hard trying to find flower without any centers!
I want to create a layout for every challenge this year...I hope time and work will allow me to!
Whew, I started!
here is mine...
As long as I can recognize it as string it's fine
1. solid paper - a gorgeous LBW's Count Stars Solid
2. pp - LBW's Count Stars - these two inverse star papers.
3. Frame - LBW's Count Stars pink frame
4. Paint - Oh lot's of paint from LBW's Count Stars and from the template from FFD
5. Flower - a few from LBW's Count Stars
6. Leaves - a few from LBW's Count Stars
7. String AND Bow - from LBW's Count Stars and Allison's Morning Person
8. WA - from Allison's Morning Person
9. tag - The little tag under the WAs was labeled as tag so I went with that from LBW's Count Stars
I tried to read through and see if anyone asked this... but couldn't find anything...
I already completed my layout, but realized I used a word strip - is that okay or does it need to be another type of word art? I'll change it if I need to. Thanks!