2. Patterned paper-check
3. Frame-check
4. Paint, gesso or coffee stain-check
5. Flower-used two, check
6. Leaf-check
7. String-on tag, check
8. Word art-"home"-check
9. Tag-check

This was a designer mash-up using BYOC 2021: Sabrina's Creations Better Days and Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art Signature Kit 8.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the dark bckgrd w/the bright paint! gorgeous pic!
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful- love it♥
    • Claire Grantham
      Love the dark background with the big colour pop on top, big fan of the bright paints. I LOL as your frame is offset too!! We were obviously on the same wavelength there!
    • mywisecrafts
      Beautiful! Love the dark background. I've come to realize that those make my favorite white space layouts! Photo is wonderful pop of color!
    • jenmaddocks
      Amazing cluster. Outstanding work as always!
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh gosh Lisa, this is just amazing. I love the dark background and how you tucked the photo through the frame :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oooohhh love that dark bg and your layering. Gorgeous and striking
    • norton94
      The page is stunning with the brights against the darks. The page design is like your journaling juxtaposing the hope in better times ahead and the sadness of loss. I'm so sorry for your loss :heartlub.
    • Saar
      Oh I love how you used the frame here. I love the colors and clusters against the dark background as well.
    • amandaresende
      whoa! I wish I could play with black papers like you!!!!!!!!!!!!! just amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).