Cherylndesigns

October Monthly Muse Week 4 (Summer)

October Monthly Muse Week 4 (Summer)
Cherylndesigns, Oct 31, 2020
Description:
I chose to Art Journal about the season of "summer" in a tropical climate. I used to joke about how it was "hot and hotter" and also that we had "two weeks of winter". I've included what I liked and didn't like - of course, SWFLA isn't a "normal summer". Now that we live in a "normal climate", I can look back and AJ about the hot, hot, hot Florida summers. I hope my page shows my ambivalence of living there.

Credits: lbw_sunshine and hurricane pp and elements; lbw_summerscape; lbw_SUTS; awolff_khakis_wa; Sbasic_Summerscape; lbw_M3_Sept19_ADDON; nbk_smilies.
    • littlekiwi
      Wow, what a gorgeous summery AJ page
    • Cherylndesigns
    • wombat146
      Yep, I can totally agree with you on those points Cheryl! Used to love summer when I was younger, but not now! Love your choice of colour palette and the addition of those painterly texture additions! Very creative and lovely page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wombat146 Thanks so much, Ona. Yes, I definitely think age has a lot to do with it. My hubby and I were just laughing about this - when you're young and in the partying mode, the heat doesn't bother you. When you're not - well, yes, it does!!
    • mcurtt
      It looks like you aren't too fond of summer either. Love it that you are a fan of "flip-flops". :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Flip flops were my salvation in Florida! That's about all I wore all those years. No, I never was a fan of that horrible hot summer weather.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).