RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #3-Spring's Awakening

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #3-Spring's Awakening
RJMJ, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
This Monthly Muse! Has Been As Inspiring As Per Usual!...& Who Doesn't LOVE! Talking About The Weather?..IE : SEASONS!...In This Case : IE SPRING!...AH!...The Freeshness! Of A Beautiful! Spring Day!...The Flowers/The Leaves/The Trees/The Birdies!..Singing & Coming Alive!...It All Makes For The Most Wonderful! Of Days! & Times!...I Adore! SPRING!...The Beauty! Of The Blossoming Flowers!..The Air Of Newness!...The Trees! & The Leaves! Just Feel So ALIVE!...It Certainly Makes For A Harmonious! Explosion! Of Happiness & Beauty!...My Layout Is Filled With Many Multiple...& Different Depths Of Texture!...And You Can See All The Different & Repeating Circles Too!...These Are The Shapes Of Spring In This Layout!...Representing The CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!...

*This Layout Represents All Of These Things & More!...Our LOVELY! LADY...FERN...As Rebecca Has Named Her...Is The Truest Sense Of Nature! & The Essence! Of How Alive Spring Is In & All Around Her!...Her Arms Outstretched...Reaching Out!..."BRANCHING OUT"...To Welcome The Birds! The Leaves! The Flowers! & The Trees!...If You Listen...You Can Hear Her Heart Singing In Unison With The Birds!...The Flowers/Leaves & Trees!...And With Her Open Heart! & Soul!...Ready To Experience...All The New! Possibilities! New! Life Experiences!...New! Life Adventures!!!...*

*Everything I Used In This Layout Is From The "FERN" Bundle Except The WA:Which I Created Myself

*To Create My Spring's Awakening Layout-I Used:Fern-Bundle By Rebecca McMeen
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just beautiful and I also want to add "charming". I just love that art doll that's in the center of your page. Gorgeous, as always!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    684.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    677px
    Height:
    736px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).