RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #4-Summer Sunset Sensations

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #4-Summer Sunset Sensations
RJMJ, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
Finally Made It To Completing Week #4's SUMMER Layout!...I've Been In A TOTAL!...Fall/Halloween Mode MOOD!...LOL!...Had To Totally Switch Gears!...So The Thing About Summer For Me!...Is The SUNSETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...My Summer LOVE! Is All About The Sunsets! & Walks On The Beach!...And Being In AWE! Of All The BEAUTY! That Entails Therein!...I Never Tire At Looking At GORGEOUS! Sunsets!...All That BEAUTY!..Just There For The Taking In!...We Didn't Get To Go To The Beach this Summer Because Of Covid-19!...But We Made Due! With some Sunsets Around Here!...Not Quite The Same!...But We Were Just Happy To See Any Sunsets!...Considering The State Of The World Back In August 2020!...So Here's My Depiction Of The SHOCK! & AWE! Of All That BEAUTY!...Flooding The Senses! & Blowing One's MIND!...

*FYI : I Applied An "UNSHARP MASK" From PSE...To A Lot Of The Elements To Get The Look You See...I Used 3 Photos That I Blended Together Using PSE Blend Modes...& 3 Different Papers...Also Using Separate & Different Blend Modes To Get The Combined BG Look!...This Layout Took An Incredibly Long Time To Complete!..I Also Added Extra Contrast/Toned Down The Brightness...& Upped The Saturation Just A Little Bit...

*For My Summer Sunset Sensations Layout- I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Happiness In Planning A Trip-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Add-On-Fly Away-Paint-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Add-On-Bundle-This Is The Place-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Music Speaks-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Add-On-Sing To Me-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    663.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).