KAPOH

OH-NO,-OO's

OH-NO,-OO's
KAPOH, Nov 6, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: A bat and a cat (in a hat!) showed up at my Halloween Party, my Cabbage Patch Kids dolls, Jeffrey Ira and Molly Mavis. (BTW, I made their costumes)
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me; TEMPLATE PART: "All The Feels Part 2" by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs; KITS: "Worn Page Edges No. 1" by Lynn Grieveson; "Raven's Mist" by Rebecca McMeen; FONT: Myriad Pro

struggle - For some reason, and I really don't know WHY, I shudder when I see a challenge that involves circle shapes, such as this part of a template from "All The Feels Part 2" by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
title - I've used circles (O's) in each line of my 3 line, progressively larger, title.
opening - the page edges are a bit worn, leaving an opening for strange critters to maybe peek around a corner
roll - I'm using circles - they ROLL!
life - life in the U.S. right now is kinda gray and unfocused-considering the event of Tuesday, Nov. 3, so I used grey on the geo tags pointing to an unknown future
HERE RIGHT NOW... still scrapping Halloween pages-it was just last week!
Dalis and jesskab like this.
    • bellbird
      love the flower shape for your circular photo placement with the spider in the middle!
    • jesskab
      Oh they're so sweet. I used to collect Cabbage Patch Kids. I only have about 20 now. I love the costumes you made.
    • Dalis
      I know everyone seems to cringe even a bit when we say RECIPE challenge. LOL!!!!!

@KAPOH @jesskab
      Bianca's closet is full of them still in boxes. I am getting rid of them this year. I was going to post them this weekend for sale at my Marketplace.
      jesskab likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Well, that is the kind of bat and cat I wouldn't mind inviting into my house - very cute. Your Halloween themed snacks look super...but that spider in the middle - NOOOOOOO. I love how you've explained the page in realtion to the recipe.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).