MrsPeel

MOC05_18_Scraplift

MOC05_18_Scraplift
MrsPeel, Jan 22, 2017
Description:
Trying to catch up, I have the pleasure (and difficult task as she is awesome!!) to lift KarenW. Her gallery is so full of amazing pages, it wans't easy to choose one, but I ended up choosing this one HERE-
I had a photo in mind, but I still haven't been able to recover the Photos from before my iMac crashed, so I went with another photo, which asked for a bit more of element play, and my inner element hoarder ended up adding sooo many layers LOL I also went for color rather then b&w as the original photo even with editing, didn't give a good contrast...
In my page:
Pink Reptile Designs: Today Elements- Scribbledeedoo Brushes & Stamps - It's a Zoo Elements - Fallala Elements - What I like About You - & Stunning Stitches no.5
Little Butterfly Wings - Random Words Vol3 -
Paula Kesselring: Over the Rainbow {Bundle}- -Typewriter Keys Alphabets 1 & 2- Tea Rose
Dawn Inskip : Confused Stitches
One Little Bird: Narrative
Lynne Marie: Mixed Media
Sahlin Studio: Hello Sun
M3 February 2016 Main Kit
Memory Pockets Monthly: Promise
& background paper: M3 August 2016 Main Kit.
The photo is from a holiday we spent at a caravan site called Haven in 2006, in Rochester, Clacton on Sea, Sarita with her best friend at the time, Mia. Not sure if these were taken with the Nikon or the Kodak Easy Share we had...either way, I love the photos we got whilst at the beach and then the lake :)
Here is Karen's page
[​IMG]
TFL!!!!
    • jenevang
      Oh my! I LOVE THIS. The scribbles and doodles and different alphas together are all just perfect. It's a feast for the eyes. You are a master! Gorgeous, lady!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenevang made my day, my night, my week!!!!!!! thank YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • KarenW
      You have no idea how excited I was to see you were going to lift me!! You have added such a wonderful dimension to my initial page - love it!! The colours work so well, I can almost picture being there! thank you Cynthia, love you xx
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KarenW back at you!!!!!!! I am so so glad you like it!!!! I am an element hoarder which made me fill the page "a little bit more" than yours LOL but I could liuft every page of yours and be happy for rthe rest of my scrapping life!!!!!! <3
      KarenW likes this.
    • sucali
      Ooooh this is sooo beautiful!!! I like everything here...
      Into the Froggy Favorites!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • amandaresende
      WOWzers!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS PAGE???????????????
      amigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa affffffff sei nem dizer, soh sei sentir! LINDAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AMEI os scribbles, a seta, o title, a foto hahahahahaha amei T-U-D-O!!!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @amandaresende vc me faz sentir que vale o que faco, sinceramente, te amo , amiga, muito mas muito muito mesmo, parece que tu sempre chegas nas minhas pages quando eu mais preciso de uma palavra de enocuragement!!!!! <3
    • orkan
      ensemble sont tous simplement parfait
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).