MrsPeel

MOC05_23_ITWCT_Little Helper Goes Solo

MOC05_23_ITWCT_Little Helper Goes Solo
MrsPeel, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
I am so so very delighted to be hosting MOC today!!! Come join us HERE to read about DAY 23 Challenge- "If This Walls Could Talk" Don't panic: I journaled a lot but only requiring 5 sentences. PLEASE do not forget to TRANSCRIBE at least the first 5 sentences of your text (you are always welcome to transcribe all but 5 is the requirement!!!!)
In my page:
Little Butterfly Wings & AmberLaBau: From Scratch
Mommyish & Studio Basic : Secret Ingredient: LOve
The background paper is from the M3 2016, I lost my notes and look all through but I think the folders may have gone when my computer crashed.
Fonts: Journaling: Sunshine in my Soul . In the tittle: Pea Kadee.

Journaling reads:
She was a very determined little girl. From a very early age, sitting with her grandma on a high stall they had in their kitchen, she would learn and laugh and love, and so it became much more than following a recipe, it was a labor of love. The kitchen was already the heart of the house, even full of mismatched plates, cups, different sets of cutlery & the bright green all over (which she had helped painting aged just 5) and here is where she decided to start her independence, asked
mum to allow her to cook from one of the many recipe books in the house. The choice was a minestrone soup, The shopping was done by her, of course with mum at the store but her choice of vegetables and making the point about the right kind of pasta. When they got home, she agreed to allow mum to stay to document the adventure, so it was captured in photos for the future.. and so it was. There was lots of laughter, some silences
to read overt and make sure that every step was perfectly right. Then the results were brilliant. This would be only the beginning of so many recipes that followed, but, most important of al: the birth also of her culinary creativity. Just over a year later she could put together a full meal without having much in the house a few months later she mastered the pancake making & every time they had guests she would happily go to the kitchen to
make them so they could be eaten warm! They continued to make the kitchen their most loved place, though in the past couple of years life has been a bit more complicated, the spirit still remains and there are surely many more meals, joy & laughter to fill the pages of the most beautiful scrapbook!

TFL!!!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).