MrsPeel

MOC05_23_ITWCT_Dialogue

MOC05_23_ITWCT_Dialogue
MrsPeel, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
I'm delighted to be hosting MOC Day 23!!!! Come Join us HERE to read about the challenge- "If These Walls Could Talk" This is a challenge that allows your creativity to flourish!!!!
In my page:
Amber LaBau: Techno Bubble Elements
Allison Pennington: Well Read Glitterbets
Kim Jensen: Stringbats 7: Arrows - Stringbats 10 : Tiny Bits - &
Miscellany Alphas
Little Butterfly Wings: Doctor's Prescription
Pink Reptile Designs: Under the Weather
Kristin Aagard: The Doctor is In.
Journaling Fonts: Amber La Bau : Dad's Hand - from the His & Hers Font Bundle- & Luna. In the tittle: Hefalo Script.

Journaling reads:
"-Have you seen her? She is back in Cardiology today…
- Yes, she spent 5 hours in A&E before the ward :(
-Oh.. I heard about that
- She was shouting at that useless student
-Well, I would too if my arm was like hers!!!
-This is her 5th time admitted in here in 2 years, & then there is UCH!!!
-People say there was even worse. 10 days on IV, 2 operations in 10 days...
-She'll be on day surgery for cortisone Thursday
-Lets hope this time they'll fix it or at least help her a bit..."
TFL!!!
    • Lynnette
      Oh I just saw this in the gallery without realizing it went with a challenge - so cool Cynthia! This is such a clever design with the full page photo & all the arrows and other details. That cluster at the bottom is AMAZING! The whole overall message is powerful and inspires me!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      very cool, lovin the big cluster at the bottom with the title
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • amandaresende
      ahhhh que bom q esse LO ja está nas galerias pra todo mundo ver, miga! eh muita perfeição essas setas e todos balões de fala! EU AMEIIIIIII!!!!! eu tava super com medo mas acabei de começar a minha página e em 5 min tava pronta a base e o journaling! soh estou vendo se acrescento algo ou nao! obrigadaaa pela inspiração <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girls you really really make my day!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so so much!!!!!!!!! @Lynnette am so so glad you like it and it inspires you, as you are a constant inspiration to me!!!!!!!! <3
      @kirstiegai are you playing MOC? I should go check your gallery, hope you can make this one!!!!!!!!
      @amandaresende amigaaaaaa minha flor, vc me fez chorar agora..... menina, senti TANTO tanTO tua falta...... tua presenca com as paginas da alegria pro meu coracao e tua presenca como amiga brilha e ilumina meu dia, sinceramente, nao imaginas o quanto senti tua falta aqui , 'brigada, beijos abracaos e agira quero ver tua paginaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    • StefanieS
      Awesome, lovely idea for a challenge and delightfully executed. Well done!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Been waiting to comment on this one!!! Have I mentioned before that you are a master of composition?!? The placement of the arrows and speech bubbles are perfect, my eye is drawn right down that long hallway. Don't even get me started on the title cluster - amazing. I am so sorry that you have had these health struggles, however you certainly know how to turn your circumstances into beautiful art.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Nemla
      This is a super page, I like the way the walls comment on your plight ! All the elements with your title rocks ! And the photo it self is amazing.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love this so much. I really want to do this for my son's hospital visits too. I feel like we live there sometimes. It's good to get those emotions out someway. Great layout
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KimJ
      Such an amazingly creative page, Cynthia, from the photo to the journaling, the title cluster, the arrows - you rocked every bit of this! I'm so sorry for all the health issues you've had to deal with. I hope it helps a bit to funnel the experience into something so compelling. ((((hugs))))
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KimJ :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub oh it does. Not only that, but having people around like you, like these awesome family of scrappers and designers....it has been the glue that keeps me together Love YOU!!!!! thanks so so much for your words!!!!!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).