mrs2a50

i rule the pool

i rule the pool
mrs2a50, Jan 22, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 22:

One Little Bird: Guppy
Aerobigirl and michele hillam like this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful... and poor Roxy, lol She has such a beautiful color! You perfectly matched for your pics! I don't think I've ever seen a layout this filled up as yours! You really stretched out here, and it looks wonderful! I love all the little fish, too!

My old dog, Mack used to be the same way, hanging out on the stairs, no further, and barking since he was so worried you weren't coming out!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • carilyne
      Oh my -- this is great. You did great and it still locks like your style just a little more of it. Breaking the mold is fun sometimes right? Maybe you can relax the rest of MOC now that you know this is over. Or can you?
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Nemla
      Wow what a LO., love the elongated look of the page,the colours are perfect for it to. And your journaling is super.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Iowan
      Your photography is just stunning. That beautiful dog looks like he/she could leap off the page. Nice fish, nice shadows, and nice font too! Julie, thanks so much for taking part in the Fill’er Up, Please challenge.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      What a super fun page! Love the blues and oranges!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).