KarenW

Seville Moments -

Seville Moments -
KarenW, Jun 19, 2016
Description:
Me, trying to look cool in Seville - in reality, I had a bad cold and just wanted to lie down...

Foe June PRD challenge

Pink Reptile Designs – Naturelle pp, Emphasizers Vol 1 and 2, Stunning Stitches no5, say Cheese, Sing Like No one is Listening, Gesso It
tinkerbell1112 and Juliestcyr like this.
    • norton94
      Love the photo perspective and the colored doodles and title pop!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so gorgeous Karen! that photo rocks with coolness! love your take on this challenge!
    • Ga_L
      Wonderful page ! Love the colors and the black/white picture. Great contrast.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so in my happiness to see that I was lifting you and my getting lost in your gallery full of gems, precious pages, I forgot to comment!!!!!! This page is amazing. I chose this because I had a similar angle photo from Barcelona but ended up being in the other iPhoto which I still haven;t recovered, so not sure I made you honors with the lift.... you are one amazing scrapper, I m going to make time to come and stop in more pages, love LOVE love your gallery, I know well your pages with Mirjam as you always always make my heart sing in our forum....I know I dont say it too often as I have been slow in the gallery, but thought I say now, that you are huge inspiration to me always!!!!!!!! <3
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).