A-M

MMFeb1_Trees_My Peach Tree

MMFeb1_Trees_My Peach Tree
A-M, Feb 3, 2020
Description:
Credits: Peaches from Peachy Keen by Forever Joy; everything else from Mixed Media Monthly January 2020

Fonts - Learning Curve and The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)
Dalis likes this.
    • wombat146
      Firstly, I am so happy that you enjoyed this week's challenge and wow! what a lovely memory to share with us! that photo is super cute. Love the overall page design and the soft summery colours you used as well! The Haiku poetry is just the icing on the cake! Fantastic layout Anne-Marie! (btw your name reminds me of my sister and I :) Ona means Anne in English and Marie is my sister's name. :) I always think that in my head when I read your name! lol!)
      A-M likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh, I just noticed that you even used a font that was created for you! I was admiring it when I was reading your journaling! love your handwriting and what a cool font Heather was able to make out of it !! :beat
      A-M likes this.
    • Dalis
      It's that your hand-writing then? How cool is that!!!!!!!! I love your haiku! I love the tiny square and the arrow pointing at you!
      A-M likes this.
    • barbaraj
      What a wonderful Haiku! I love your font-it's really unique and easy to read. Love that peach element.
      A-M likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      I love your minimalist approach here. Sometimes less is just so much more and lets the photo and journaling speak with their own voices. Lovely!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    424px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).