Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2020-020-Flowering-Trees

ATC-2020-020-Flowering-Trees
Pups_r_Paps, Feb 5, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING UNDER PHOTOS: Almond trees: all around the city when we lived in Chico. Cherry trees: giving us abundant fruit at our home in San Jose. Jacaranda trees: like we saw when we visited Australia.

CREDITS: PHOTOS – Almond blossoms by Jose Jesus Herrerias Garcia from Pixabay; Cherry blossoms bu Kristina Paukshtite from StockSnap; Jacaranda blossoms by Patty Jansen at Pixabay; KITS – “Feeling Blue”, Little Butterfly Wings; “Winter Days”, Bella Gypsy; FONTS - Jullia Script Regular, Kinley Book
Dalis likes this.
    • wombat146
      I am another one that loves flowering trees as well! The first one that caught my eye on your ATC is Jacaranda! When we lived in northern New South Wales, it was in a city called Grafton and the majority of streets are planted with Jacarandas! What a sight to see! They used to bloom at the end of October, and there was a Jacaranda Festival as well to celebrate these gorgeous blooms! Love the soft texture/masking around each tree as well, beautifully done!
    • Dalis
      Loving the texture you added with the brushes!
    • Susan - s3js
      What a lovely way to record your love of flowering trees - the what, when, where, and why. I can't wait for the flowering trees to bloom. Our yard smells like heaven when they do.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).