RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#1-Memory Of Trees:A Lifetime Journey

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#1-Memory Of Trees:A Lifetime Journey
RJMJ, Feb 5, 2020
Description:
I Have Had A Love Of Trees My Whole Life...From The Birch Trees In The Backyard At My Parent's Family Home Where We Grew Up...To The Neighbors Lilac Trees...To The Maple Trees Also At A Neighbors Yard...Directly Beside Our Driveway...To The Majestic Lined Country Pathways Ever So Safely Guarded...In Autumn...Trees Have Always Been A Constant In My Life...I Just Love The Grounded & Safe Feeling Trees Give Me...And Just Being Able To Breathe In Their Life,Beauty & Majestic Strength...Is A Great Way To Spend Some Quality Time...If Perhaps Just To Recharge & Relax...Or A Quiet Time In Peaceful Contemplation...

*For My Memory Of Trees:A Lifetime Journey Layout-I Used:Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
mywisecrafts, Dalis and SeattleSheri like this.
    • wombat146
      Oh! such a creative and artistic page! so much to see and love in this layout! The colours are perfect and I love the bark textures and all the leaves! Brilliant work and I loved reading what was in your mind when creating this beautiful piece! Stunning work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      I can't stop looking at this, oh wow! Just the layers and the blends!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Dalis ...OMG!!!...Thanks For The Froggy Favorite!...It Means So Much!!!...:bk...
      Dalis likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      Oh, WOW! artistic and inviting. I want to go there, too. I can almost smell the earthiness of the forest.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Our friend in this picture is inviting us to come see.... come see the majesty of the trees.... they provide shade...comfort....a safe place! Love the artsy feel!!!! The blending!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: