RJMJ

Art Journaling-February-Week#1-Memory Of Trees-Layout-2-Bliss

Art Journaling-February-Week#1-Memory Of Trees-Layout-2-Bliss
RJMJ, Feb 7, 2020
Description:
I Already Posted A Layout For This Challenge...And I Explained My LOVE Of Trees There...& That Layout Sums Up Perfectly What I Was Trying To Portray...But I Felt The Story Was Just A Bit Untold...I Didn't Get To Touch On The Fact That Autumn/Fall Is My Most Favorite Time Of The Year...When My Beloved Trees Are At Their Best...Proudly Spreading Their Branches & Showing All Their Beautiful Colors To The World...I Am At My Happiest Gazing Upon All Their Wondrous Beauty...Wondering How It Is That Each One Is So Unique & Individual...But At Peace With Themselves/Each Other & The World Around Them...Hmm!...Perhaps...We All Could Learn Something From These Majestic Beauties...It's O.K. To Be Different...And It's O.K. To Be Perfectly Who You Are...Perhaps Being More Accepting Of Your Own Flaws & Differences & Loving Ourselves More Despite This...Would Make A Happier More Peaceful World...

*For My Bliss Layout-I Used:

*Turning Leaves-One Little Bird
*Fallscape-Little Butterfly Wings
    • wombat146
      Stunning page! Love the artistic feel and the title work is just perfect! Colour palette is gorgeous as well. I love autumn as well and also marvel at all of the different shapes and colours of not only the leaves but the tree barks as well. Gorgeous work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving all of your blending and blurring here. Beautiful photo made even better with your page techniques.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      I can tell this challenge is really speaking to you! Oh my, this is just as amazing as the green one, it's like you are giving us a page for each of the seasons.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      Breathaking! This really needs to go on your wall. What do you say to perfection?
      RJMJ likes this.
    • A-M
      What great blending of photo and element on this stunning page. The large wording is very effective. I am highlighting this page in the Look a Like Game in the forum HERE
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @wombat146 @mcurtt @Dalis @Susan - s3js @A-M ... Thank You! All So Very Much For Taking The Time To Share Some Wonderful Comments!!! #LOVE!!!...:wubb...

@Dalis ...You Are Correct!...I Am Doing A Page For Each Season...I Didn't Start Out Thinking I Was Gonna Do That...But That's What It Has Turned Into!...I Did Summer & Autumn For Week#1 Feb MM...I Just Posted Week#2 A Few Days Ago...& It Is Indeed A Winter Page...:yesss...Any Guesses For Week#3 ???...

@Susan - s3js ...Whoa!...PERFECTION??????????????...What A Wonderful Thing To Say...The Ultimate Compliment About A Layout...Is When Someone Says I Should Hang It On The Wall!...That Makes It Official!...It's Art!!!...

@mcurtt ...Thank You! Very Much!...The Blending & Blurring Techniques Were So Much Fun To Apply Here!...They Took The Layout To A Whole Different Level!...

@A-M ...It Is Always So Very Nice To Be Picked For The Look-A-Like Game Thread!...And Have One Of Your Layouts Featured!...Thank You So Very Much!!!...

@wombat146 ...Thank You! So Much!...I Really Lucked Out Having That Wonderful WA From One Little Bird's Autumn Kit To Feature On My Page!...It Just Fit In Perfectly!!!...
      Dalis and mcurtt like this.
    • Dalis
      WINTER, WINTER!!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Now you are going to have me digging through photos from back home.... the little town I grew up in is called the forest city of the ozarks..... to see the tree lined streets in the falll....symphony of colors..... this layout reminds me of that and captures the beauty that happens regardless of the season!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: