SharLamb, Feb 10, 2020
Description:
asexton_steamertrunk_paper2
VPearce-Pieces-Of-Me-VI-SOLIDS-04
nbk-fall-days-el-23
Photo by me
Fonts: Autumn in November; Sherlyn SANS; DBS Miss Liz

Journaling:
This photo was one I took in the most incredible forest I’ve ever been in. It was the fall of 1971--our first autumn in New England. We were out for a photo-shoot drive and happened upon this scene at a wide spot in the road. I was using my new SLR. When we walked just a few yards into the woods, it felt like we’d entered a magical place. The light was mesmerizing. It was the days before digital, so I guess I was being thrifty. Though I was using slide film, I took only this one photo. For 48 years I have been aching to find such a scene again. It never happened. Maybe it was a magical place! I tried to edit this a bit, but nothing I did made it look better than it does...Straight Out Of The Camera.
Electra and Lisa B like this.
    • A-M
      That is a magical photo. thankyou for sharing the journaling which was very interesting to read. I do like your title going all the way across the page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Sokee
      Magical is right!! Love how you picked brown as your main design color pulls from the truck of the trees!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love what you've done with the BIG photo and title work... simply stunning!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • wombat146
      wow! what an awesome experience Sharron! I love memories like that, ones that you can recall totally everything about it, what you felt and what you saw! Gorgeous photo and goodness, it certainly does look magical with that golden light shining through those stunning trees! Brilliant page design and love the titlework as well. Congrats on your Froggy Fave!! yay!!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Electra
      This is beautifully done!! It does look full of magic. I was in a field of alpine wildflowers once and I have fruitlessly searched for the same thing, for years. I guess some memories remain memories. It's a lovely shot though.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).