mcurtt

2020-02_February-TLP_AJ02_Tree-Magic_Mystery_web

2020-02_February-TLP_AJ02_Tree-Magic_Mystery_web
mcurtt, Feb 10, 2020
Description:
Lynne-Marie - Firm Foundations #9, Outdoors. Little Butterfly Wings - All About Me. Lynn Grieveson - Skipping Along, Finnfara, Look Around, Reality Bites, Lumi. Tangie Baxter - Wings. Pink Reptile Designs - Autumn Trails. Rebecca McMeen - Painterly Palette. Just Jaimee - Storyteller Nov 2019.
Electra likes this.
    • wombat146
      Marilyn, I loved reading your journaling here, what an awesome rain forest that sounds like, to actually experience it in reality. Most of the forests down here are rain forests, either tropical or temperate and they are either in National Parks or Forest Reserves........ the forest reserves sometime have had trees felled years ago by the forestry so the trees are a lot younger........ but like the one in my own layout, some of the older trees were spared. Gorgeous page design as always, love the placement of that wonderful photo and how you have surrounded it with different foliage! Absolutely awesome!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What great memories. Your photo blends so well with the awesome background that at first it looked like a large photo page. This is awesome.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is such a great page, but even more, such a wonderful memory. SO beautifully scrapped.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      That is a fascinating photo, Marilyn. It look like someplace I would like to go, but it also has a touch of mystery to it as well. I love the touches of orange you have added!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).