February Monthly Muse - Week 1

Made with:
Painter's Toolbox by NBK Design
Rise and Shine by ForeverJoy Designs
Valencia by Rebecca McMeen

Window image is a vintage postcard
Lisa B likes this.
    • wombat146
      ooooooooohhh!! wow! for real Brenda!! I can smell those orange blossoms!!! lol! I mean REALLY!!! :D I have a Murraya shrub, which has a gorgeous orange blossom scent to it, just outside the back door and would you believe that as I sat down to read your post in the challenge thread a waft of orange blossom scent sailed in from outside! lol! Can't believe that!!! (the shrub always gets a few flowers on it after rain, and we have had rain for a few days now!). Okay, wow! so, to get back to your layout! Stunning page design! Love the open window out onto the orange tree outside and love the whole vintage feel of the page! Fantastic memory as well, and hoping that the orange grove is still there! Gorgeous work!!
      blueberries likes this.
    • A-M
      You have created a lovely scene for this monthly muse. I enjoyed reading your thoughts shared in the forum. We had an orange tree in the backyard of my family home. I remember when it would be full of blooms.
      blueberries likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Everything Ona said! I live up against an orange orchard and love the scent that wafts thru the air for a month in spring! Your page is gorgeous!!! :beat
      blueberries likes this.
    • blueberries
      @wombat146 Now I'll go ahead and mention one thing: when I make a piece each size (full and postable) gets a different name - the full size one being the "real name" and the one I post here having something easier/less weird/whatever.

The name of the full sized piece is The Grove Witch :giggle
      wombat146 and Lisa B like this.
    • wombat146
      @blueberries hahhaaaaa!!! you put a smell spell on me Brenda!!! :giggle say that real quick!!! LOL!!
      blueberries likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love your canvas background. It feels like you painted this!
      blueberries likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great artwork
      blueberries likes this.
    • Dalis
      I recognize that canvas paper! wow Brenda, this is just so flawless! wow! I remember when the oranges in our farm were flowering it's such a relaxing smell.
      blueberries likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      I don't know what I could say that would add to the consensus here. Maybe that I'm green with envy at your talent. This is all around exquisite and just my style, kind of a mix between Mucha and Fisher.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    803.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).