Description:
Credits:
iNDS Template Grab Bag by Sara Gleason
Alder Tree Elements by Sara Gleason
Magic Papers by Sara Gleason
Catitude Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh goodness, I really adore this!! Love all the different pattern blocks and the fun design!! Beautiful design!
    • Tree City
      the "cat logic" WA made me giggle because it's so true! What a fun page and I love that you got a pic of her on the bed with all those fun pillows (and the page's colors really complement them). So fun!
    • mcurtt
      Such an adorable layout! I love the little scraps of background paper to accentuate, and the carefully placed elements. And of course, Mia.
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww Lori!!!!!!!! she is so beautiful!!!!!!!! we had Liara, our girl stayed with us a bit over 3 years and she would do similar, depending on her mood, it would be my bed or Sarita's bed!!! love the page (of course!!!!) as usual, your elegance shines, love the blocks, the photo is gorgeous and your journaling so beautifully takes us to Mia's routine!!! the green patterned paper lifts the bright feeling, everything is elegant and sweet and so beautiful.... like every page of yours!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).