Trish

A day in the life of....ME

A day in the life of....ME
Trish, May 15, 2018
Description:
Credits: All iNSD part 1,2,3
MrsPeel likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful page ... love your story and the colourful background!
      Trish likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Fabulous layout! Love the your background and the way you documented your routine!
      Trish likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is beautiful Trish!!!!!!! and you are right, I had years and years of being the designated driver, not just for my daughter but neighbors kids and school friends to all after school clubs, and all the classes ....Saturday for a few years was morning violin school 3 hours morning, then Performing Arts 3 hours in the afternoon..... and I would have never changed a thing, would do it all again if necessary!!!! Love the blocked composition for the journaling, love how you made the background busy and colorful, and balanced with using white for the cards...beautiful page all together!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel Aww, thank you so much for the kind words. They are growing up so fast and soon they won't need me to drive them anywhere. I'm gonna miss that.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Trish
    • MrsPeel
      I know!!!!!! I always say, if someone gives me a time travel machine, I wanna go re live my daughter's life since pregnancy (mine was great, I worke4d until 10 days before she was born and I was feeling better than ever!) and especially all the toddler and school years!!!! enjoy, enjoy every minute, time since to be speeding out for me these days...and I thought that it would slow down when I am old!!! LOL and keep making us these beautiful pages so I can enjoy with you!!!!!
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    May 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).