HelloMorningMay2018JC
AnotherAmanda, May 13, 2018
Description:
May 2018 - Journaling Challenge - Routine
Journaling - I make plans to workout every morning. I use to be up and moving every single day... before Ben. It took me quite a bit longer than I expected to get back into the routine. Some days I just roll back over and go back to sleep and I know that it’s okay. Most days though I drag myself out to the living room to do cardio and weights and, if there’s time before the lights show up on the monitor, I squeeze in some yoga. If Ben wakes up too early, it’s all good, too.
Fonts - Vani, Lemon Tuesday
Template by - Just Jaimee Oct 2017 freebie
Elements and Papers - M3 Jan 2018, Snapshots
Styles- One Little Bird (extra Shadows), Mommyish (Photo Edge)
MrsPeel and Cherylndesigns like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Super cool page!! Love the photos and that background is just amazing! I'd love to have a little of your motivation to start working out again!
    • Tree City
      love the "where I stand" type of pics. And love your journaling. I mean, when you've got a baby, "routine" is a bit of a pipe dream, isn't it?
    • MrsPeel
      oh I remember those times..... I would rest and have a quiet lay in bed for now... I remember moving quiet a lot once Sarita started walking.... I breast fed for quiet a long time so I was hungry all the time.... I really admire your commitment to make it to do exercise!!! love the layered background papers and the photos from your view with all the bits of paper and the label!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    896.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).