flowersgal, May 12, 2018
Description:
May 2018 - Journaling challenge - routine
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs - Daily Routine; Love the Life; Bordered
Sabrina's Creations - A Good Day; Bloom & Grow; Childhood Memories
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I hope the routine is going well for you - I am sure I will be sharing this routine one day myself. Everyone tells me to go to an audiologist now, LOL. I love how you documented this - and I truly hope they help you! HUGS!
    • flowersgal
      @jennmccabe Thanks for the kind wishes. I've never liked anything in my ears so that, in itself, requires a new mindset for me. But I can see improvement in some areas of hearing and some of life is just loud and that we have to learn to live with!!! I have a very realistic audiologist.
    • MrsPeel
      oh the adjustments that we have to go at our age..... I haven;'t yet reach the point of needing the hearing aids... I'm glad for technology these days, they keep getting better and better in making life easier.... I had the cardio nurse doing an ECG in my house last week!!! 10 years ago, not sure this would have been a possibility... Love how you build your page so beautifully, love the fonts and the detail of the scribble in the bottom left is perfect!!!! Hope you have been doing well adapting!!! it is a beautiful page!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).