Routine

Routine
jjpederson125, May 12, 2018
Description:
Credits go to:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Digital-Scrapbook-Twinkle-Toes.html
KAagard's Twinke Toes

Journaling Says:
Wednesday’s September through May, the rear view mirror looks like this. At 4:30, we leave Herman to get to Wheaton in time for dance. We make sure we have time to stop at the Dollar General to do a little bargain shopping (Sometimes they each have a $5.00 limit, other times they don’t) and they also each write down their order for Subway so that subs are in the car and ready to be devoured on the ride home. So many memories created just be being in the car. Stories are told, okay, maybe a squabble here and there too, but overall, lots of laughs and a good time had by all.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • fanon
      i love you photo and this composition with the harmonious colors !
    • cookingmylife
      What a wonderful memory to have, squabbles and all. I love those big smiles on the girls...and all the pink!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh noy just love the page as in gorgeous page design, gorgeous, sweet kids, amazing visually, but your journaling took me back to our "car times", which went from Sarita being little until she was in college (she stayed at home as the college was just 20 minutes bus ride) she did lots of after school classes, weekend classes, and I was the driver for many of the other kids in the school and in the different groups activities.... funny we also did the dollar store (here is called either 99pStore or PoundLand) and Subway sometimes as a treat.. love seeing your gorgeous page and reading your journaling!!!! So true, many many stories are made in our cars!!!!! One of the first challenges I hosted here as a Polly was about how our cars tell who we are....I ll try find the page to show you, I bet your page would make an amazing one!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    465px
    Height:
    465px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).